Guild for Developers is a relaxed event for Guildford’s dev community. It’s an opportunity for our local industry to unwind, catch up with old friends and make some new connections too.
It’s not unusual for us to welcome over 130 games industry professionals to an instalment of GFD. We always make sure that every local studio we know of is well represented.
GFD’s whole ‘thing’ is not having any speakers to listen to, not worrying about buying any drinks and not having your drinks limited to the choice on a set-menu. We really like it that way and we don’t want that to change.
The reason most events aren’t run like GFD is because, well, it’s a really expensive way of doing it!
In our experience, the best way to do something rarely comes cheap. Testology founded GFD and as a QA studio, we’re all about quality in everything that we do. Anyone that can help us on our mission, via sponsorship or otherwise, is a rock star in our book.
If you’d like to get your brand in front of Guildford’s development community, we’ll make sure everyone knows you as ‘the nice people who got the beers in’.
As a sponsor, you could enjoy;
- Your logo on the GFD landing page, for a full month either side of the event
- A permanent home for your logo at the bottom of this page as a ‘previous sponsor’
- A short video or slide about your business
- Your studio / business name on the event wristbands
- Your studio / business name on the event invitations
- Tickets for up for 4 people from your company to enjoy the evening with us
- A shout-out on the evening to say thanks again for helping us to make GFD happen
If you’re considering sponsorship of the next event, let’s talk about it! We’re always open to ideas about how else we could make the idea worthwhile for you.
Get in touch with Sam Read, event organiser, to arrange that conversation email@example.com